4 bedroom town house for saleRoyal Wharf, Townhouse, London, E16
- Four bedroom townhouse, c.2416 sq ft
- Two private terraces and two parking spaces
- Large garden and balcony
- Inspirations from Georgian Estates
- Contemporary style
- Transport Links; DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
- World-Class fitness club
- Wealth of green spaces & Lively squares
Spread over four levels, this large four bedroom townhouse c.2416 sq ft in the new Royal Wharf development benefiting from two parking spaces. The ground floor comprises of a grand entrance hallway with feature floor tiling and impressive staircase, this leads into an open plan kitchen / dining room with direct access to a large garden and W/C. Located on the first floor is a spacious living room with a private terrace. Three of the double bedrooms sit comfortably on the second floor along with a main bathroom and ensuite. All bedrooms benefit from built in storage. The sizeable master bedroom found on the third floor boasts access to a vast roof terrace, ensuite and built in storage. Be part of Royal Wharf; a neighbourhood forging the way for the most exciting new chapter in London’s history.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2326343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.