2 bedroom house for saleHavelock Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston
- AN ABSOLUTE GEM OF A PROPERTY IN BAMBER BRIDGE
- Two Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms & Rear Utility / Sun Room
- Fantastic Modern Style Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom / Wc
- WILL MAKE A GREAT FTB HOME OR BUY TO LET PROPERTY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN - DO NOT MISS THIS HOUSE !!
Located in Bamber Bridge, this is an absolute gem of a terrace property that cannot fail to appeal to buyers in the local market. This property is ready to walk straight in to, having been recently modernised. Offered with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, modern style fitted kitchen and rear sun room/utility.
To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and a beautifully presented bathroom/wc with three piece matching suite.
Externally there is an enclosed yard area to the rear.
Close to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
What The Agent Says
This really is a superb example of a stunning terrace property in the area. Done to a high standard, this immaculately presented property will undoubtedly appeal to first time buyers or rental investors wanting something ready to move straight into.
Early viewing on this house is essential in order to avoid any potential disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56691565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 137588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.