7 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton Hall Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham
Offers in Excess of
SUPERIOR DETACHED RESIDENCE BUILT AROUND 1900 & once owned we are advised by members of the Cadbury Family. The Property offers extensive & flexible seven bedroomed accommodation with many attractive features & a range of quality fixtures & fittings. Viewing recommended. EP Rating D.
Enclosed Porch, Reception Hall, Guest W.C., Cloaks Cupboard, Lounge/Sitting Room, Study/Office, Kitchen/Diner, Laundry/Utility, Large Store, Master Bedroom with Walk-in Dressing Room, Six Further Bedrooms, Luxuriously Equipped Family Bathroom, Bathroom Two, Gated In & Out Driveway, Double Garage, Rear Garden
The property occupies a most convenient location in Middleton Hall Road, Kings Norton forming part of this much sought after residential area within easy reach of most necessary local amenities.
There are local shopping facilities available in Kings Norton and Cotteridge and the property is convenient for access to sought after and well thought of local schools. Birmingham University, the Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and Railway Stations in Kings Norton and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City Centre.
* Superior Freehold Detached Residence formerly owned by members of the Cadbury Family we are advised
* Wide Plot with spacious In & Out Driveway providing extensive Car Parking and with Double Garage
* Attractive South Facing Rear Garden with extensive lawn, raised terrace and decked terrace
* Gas Fired Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing installed
* Cavity Wall Insulation installed
* Enclosed Porch & Elegant Reception Hall
* Superb Lounge with feature brick fireplace & multi-fuel Stove
* Spacious Kitchen/Diner with extensive range of kitchen fittings and large island unit
* Study/Office & spacious Laundry/Utility
* Large Store currently utilized at Gymnasium
* Master Bedroom with walk-in Dressing Room
* Six further Bedrooms
* Luxuriously equipped main Bathroom with double Jacuzzi Bath, Shower Cubicle/Steam Room, W.C Suite, Pedestal Wash Basin & Bidet
* Second Family Bathroom
* Viewing Highly Recommended
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Spacious Lounge/Sitting Room 29'3" x 18'0" (8.92m x 5.49m )
Study/Office 12'9" x 12'0" (3.89m x 3.66m )
Well Equipped Kitchen/Diner 20'9" x 19'0" (6.32m x 5.79m ) plus bay
Laundry/Utility 20'6" x 11'3" (6.25m x 3.43m ) max & 7'3" (2.21m ) minimum
Large Store currently utilized as Gymnasium 24'6" (7.47m) max x 16'0" (4.88m )
Impressive Gallery Landing
Master Bedroom One (Front) 13'0" x 12'3" (3.96m x 3.73m ) with doors to
Walk-in Dressing Room 12'6" x 5'0" (3.81m x 1.52m) with range of fittings
Bedroom Two (Rear) 18'3" (5.56m ) into bay x 13'3" (4.04m )
Bedroom Three (Rear) 18'0" x 13'10" (5.49m x 4.22m)
Bedroom Four (Rear) 14'6" x 11'3" (4.42m x 3.43m)
Luxuriously Equipped Family Bathroom 20'9" x 11'3" (6.32m x 3.43m ) max & 7'3" (2.21m) minimum
Bathroom Two with white suite
Bedroom Five/Games Room 16'6" x 14'6" (5.03m x 4.42m )
Bedroom Six 12'6" x 12'3" (3.81m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Seven 7'3" x 6'6" (2.21m x 1.98m )
Gated In & Out Driveway providing extensive off street car parking
Southerly Facing Rear Garden
Tenure: The Agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing is installed to the main accommodation.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693383.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOV0433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.