2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenstone Mews, Wanstead, E11
The property is just a few minutes’ walk to the stunning Christchurch Green and the owners can also enjoy the convenience of being within easy reach of Wanstead and Snaresbrook Central Line stations and the High Street, with its array of shop, bars and restaurants. Stepping inside, the neutral decor, contemporary design and immaculate presentation ensures that the new buyers can move straight in unpack and relax. The ground floor accommodation is comprised of a contemporary fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining room. The current owners have installed stunning bi-folding doors that allow the lounge area to flow beautifully through into the conservatory area, which is centrally heated and is perfect for a more formal dining space. Upstairs, you will discover two double bedrooms making it perfect for either friends looking to share, a family or an ideal rental investment. There is also a spacious bathroom and access to the loft, perfect for storing such bulky items such as suitcases and seasonal decorations. The garden to the rear is a perfect low maintenance mix of lawn, patio and shrubs and the shed at the rear of the garden is highly practical for additional storage. There is also allocated parking to the front of the property.
• Two double bedrooms • Mid terraced house
• Within walking distance of Wanstead and Snaresbrook station
• Modern fitted kitchen • Central Wanstead location
• Immaculate condition throughout • Private garden
• Centrally heated conservatory • Bifolding doors • Allocated parking
Kitchen - 8'5 x 7'4
Lounge/Diner - 18'1 x 11'10
Conservatory - 11'2 x 9'7
Bedroom One - 11'10 x 9
Bedroom Two - 11'10 x 7'4
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56694484.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET337-t-4855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.