2 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Buildings, Yard 23, Stramongate
- SPACIOUS SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- CENTRAL LOCATION WITH ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING, HALL, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- KITCHEN, TWO BOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- ENERGY RATING C
Spacious Second Floor Apartment With Two Bedrooms, Bay Windowed Open Plan Lounge/Diner and Lovely Outlook. Situated in the very heart of Kendal Town Centre we offer for sale this good sized apartment with attractive feature views of Kendal Castle and the River Kent. The accommodation has generous amounts of natural light from a multi aspect property facing South, East and West and some attractive original timber window lintels dating back to 1981 when the building was converted from a warehouse. Comprising of entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is an allocated off road parking space within the court yard area. Further benefits double glazing (majority finished with secondary glazing) and gas central heating. Suitable to a variety of buyers and viewing is highly recommended. Energy Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56696740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.