3 bedroom property for saleFarren Road, Wyken, Coventry
Offers in Region of
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- Traditional mid-terrace house
- Electric storage heating & double glazing
- 3 bedroomed accommodation
- Let on Assured Shorthold tenancy
- Current rent £6,300 pa
INVESTORS ONLY - INVESTMENT PROPERTY FOR SALE SUBJECT TO EXISTING TENANCY.
A traditional single bayed mid-terrace property in this popular residential district on the east side of the city with a wide range of amenities on hand. The property benefits from electric storage heating and double glazing and is currently let to a well established tenant on an unfurnished Assured Shorthold tenancy.
Ground Floor - With entrance lobby, lounge, dining/kitchen
First Floor - With three bedrooms, bathroom/WC and landing
Outside - With front and rear gardens having shared rear vehicular access.
Income - The house is let on an unfurnished Statutory Periodic tenancy following a previous Assured Shorthold tenancy. Current rental income £6,300 pa.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56703738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28206979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.