3 bedroom house for saleSouth Ealing Road, South Ealing, W5
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Set back from the road with private west-facing garden
- Excellent modern kitchen leading to conservatory
- Bright reception room and modern bathroom
- Impressive living space throughout
- Short distance from South Ealing Underground Station
- Moments from a host of local amenities
Moments from South Ealing Underground Station this impressive three bedroom house offers a fantastic modern finish throughout with beautiful conservatory and private west-facing garden.
South Ealing Road is a sought-after location close to central Ealing and offers easy access around the city with a short walk to South Ealing Station as well as being a short distance from the A4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.