3 bedroom terraced house for saleLansbury Grove, Southsea, Wrexham, LL11
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen
- Tranquil Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Performance Rating 69 Band C
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Internal Viewing Advised
Whitegates are delighted to present this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace house benefitting from Gas Combi central heating with a new boiler fitted May 2017, UPVC double glazing and off road parking. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. With attractive tranquil garden to rear and also a useful large outhouse to the rear. With transport links to Wrexham Town Centre / other nearby Towns of Llangollen, Chester and Oswestry and close to local amenities. Ideal First Time Buy or Investment.
From Wrexham take the A541 out of town, after passing Wrexham Football Stadium, turn left at the roundabout. Continue past B & Q, and take second exit off next roundabout and continue into the village of New Broughton. Follow along over the next roundabout into Southsea and take the second turning on the right into Brynn Hedd. Follow along and turn left into Lansbury Grove where the property will be seen on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56712331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WXM150313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.