3 bedroom flat for saleChalcot Gardens, Belsize Park, London, NW3
- Stunning southerly facing garden (96'2" x 27'11")
- Bi-folding glass doors leading to lit patio and garden
- Leafy private road
- Luxury bathrooms boasting exclusive Italian fittings
- Quality wide board oak flooring
- Private entrance
- Bespoke cabinetry
- Breathtaking lighting design throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Contemporary fireplace with real gas fire
A meticulously refurbished and well appointed garden flat. This three bedroom garden flat has been painstakingly and carefully renovated to achieve the ultimate entertaining living space. Boasting a stunning southerly facing garden (96'2'' x 27'11'') this flat is truly unique and must be seen. The well configured layout comprises 3 bedrooms with ample storage room, two luxurious bathrooms and glamorous interior decoration, all in keeping with this beautifully styled property. The semi open plan kitchen leads to the expansive reception room overlooking its own extraordinary garden to the rear, with bi-folding glass doors extending the reception area into the garden, with a serenely green outlook privately secluded amongst mature trees so as to enjoy nature at its finest. It is located in a private road in this beautiful and most esteemed pocket bordering Primrose Hill; within easy reach of the City and the West End via Belsize Park Underground (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line), benefitting from excellent local facilities, schools, amenities and the glorious wide open green spaces of Primrose Hill, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath. Viewing of this outstanding property is thoroughly recommended.
Accommodation: Reception with bi-folding doors onto expansive patio garden measuring 96’2” x 27’11: Kitchen with breakfast bar connecting to reception/dining area: 3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms (Master with en-suite): Entrance hall: Ample storage: EPC rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56712642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8016832-t-5176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.