2 bedroom cottage for saleDob Lane, Little Hoole
- Charming End Cottage
- Two Bedrooms & Stylish Wet Room
- Full Of Rustic Charm & Character
- Country Lane Setting
- Generous Garden & Ample Parking
- Detached Garage & Work Shop
- Lounge With Stone Flag Floor & Log Burner
- Open Views To The Front
Thought to date back as far as 1664 'Banks Cottage' is a charming end cottage located in a peaceful country lane setting with open views to the front elevation. A secluded but not isolated location the local amenities of Walmer Bridge, schools and transport links are all within easy reach. Beautifully presented inside, full of rustic charm and character features the accommodation comprises: lounge with stone flag floor and log burner, kitchen, dining room/bedroom, side utility room, two bedrooms and a stylish modern wet room. Outside the generous plot offers a garden area, driveway has space for four vehicles, detached garage with workshop or wood store. The property is warmed by an LPG fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing.
The lounge features a stone flag floor, log burner is set within a rustic brick surround with inset spotlighting and wood mantel, exposed ceiling beams and windows to the front and side elevations. The inner door, with a stained glass inset, into the kitchen which is fitted with wall and base units, has space for appliances and the exposed brick elevation has a oak stair case to the first floor. To the rear an additional reception room or ground floor bedroom.
The exposed brick elevation carries up the landing with access to the private spaces. The master bedroom has built in storage and a picturesque view over fields to the front, second bedroom and a stylish wet room.
To the front a cobble area, to the side a gravel driveway has space for off road parking and access to the garage. To the rear of the garage is a established garden area with lawn and planted borders.
14' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.44m x 3.58m)
12' 0'' x 6' 4'' (3.65m x 1.93m)
14' 6'' x 3' 8'' (4.42m x 1.12m)
Dining Room/ Bedroom
11' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.45m x 2.87m)
14' 8'' x 10' 2'' (4.47m x 3.10m)
9' 4'' x 6' 8'' (2.84m x 2.03m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7276327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.