5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Avenue, Bournemouth, BH5
Offers in Excess of
- HOUSE MAGAZINE'S 'Property of The Month'
- Stunning Detached Period Property
- High Specification Fixtures and Fittings
- Rarely Available Location
- Four/Five Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ample off road parking
- Gas central heating and double glazing
A stunning four/five bedroom detached character property which retains many original features ideally located in one of the areas premier locations on the Portman Estate, opposite Woodland Walk just meters from the cliff top and close to the shopping facilities at Southbourne Grove.
The front porch leads to a generous entrance hall which provides access to the bright and airy lounge and dining room which have been opened up to create a wonderful entertaining, as well as relaxing space with double doors in the dining/music area to the private rear garden. A stunning kitchen breakfast room has recently been refitted with an array of floor and eye level storage units with ample space for a table and chairs.
The integral garage has been converted to a study/5th bedroom and there is also a large cloakroom with potential to convert into a shower/wet room. Stairs rise to the first floor leading up to the galleried landing where accommodation comprises four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a newly fitted en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms, two overlooking the picturesque Woodland Walk at the front of the property and one with built in wardrobe space. The family bathroom has been recently refitted and offers a modern three piece white suite. The large loft space offers further potential for development (subject to the necessary permissions).
The front garden provides a paved block driveway with ample off road parking, as well as a lawned area with mature shrubs and flower borders. The rear garden offers a good degree of seclusion and is mainly laid to lawn with will stocked mature boarders.
Woodland Avenue is close to cliff top and beaches with the stunning vistas over The Isle Of Purbeck, Harry's Rock and Poole Harbour. There are numerous cafes, bars and restaurants in Southbourne to enjoy which is about half a mile away and Bournemouth Town Centre about two miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12264837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.