3 bedroom terraced house for saleCatherine Street, Derby
- INCREDIBLY WELL PROPORTIONED
- BAY FRONTED PERIOD TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- MANY CHARACTER FEATURES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this superbly well proportioned bay fronted terraced property with gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this superbly well proportioned bay fronted terraced property with gas central heating and double glazing. The well presented accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, inner hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, cellar, three double bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having UPVC entrance door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over, Minton tiled flooring, door leading through to rear garden and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, coving, wall mounted alarm controls, laminate flooring,door leading into cellar, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.45m into bay x 4.24m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, fireplace with tiled surround, tiled hearth and inset gas fire, coving, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.63m into recess x 3.20m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, feature display cupboard, space for a large dining table, coving and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.95m x 2.82m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, space for a dining table, side elevation UPVC door providing access to rear garden with double glazed window over, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, wall mounted gas central heating Worcester Bosch combination boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having skylight with obscured glass, large storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 12' ( 5.21m x 3.66m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" into wardrobes and recess x 12' ( 4.37m into wardrobes and recess x 3.66m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" into recess x 9' 3" ( 2.90m into recess x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with additional shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance area which incorporates gated access to front entrance door and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates paved patio, gravelled area, flower beds, outside wc, outside security lighting and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56714095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.