2 bedroom park home for saleSouth Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6
- 2016 Lakeland Firenze (40 x 20 foot)
- Residential specification (BS3632)
- Situated on new development
- Views of the nature reserve
- Large master bedroom with king size bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower
South Lakeland Leisure Village is a 43 acre holiday park based near Carnforth in Lancashire and it is just a short distance to the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Lake District National Park, Forest of Bowland, Yorkshire Dales and Morecambe Bay. This makes it the perfect location for exploring by day and relaxing by night. We also boast fantastic on-site facilities if you would prefer to stay on park and enjoy some quality family time. The Water's Edge is a family restaurant and offers authentic, freshly prepared British cuisine as well as Mediterranean, Indian and Italian dishes. Alongside the bar and water front beer garden we even have a sandy beach area to enjoy! The sea-side attractions of Morecambe and Arnside offer holiday entertainment for all and Lancaster has a lovely selection of boutique style shops and all the big high street names. For owners wishing to sub-let to offset some of the annual costs, we also offer a fully managed letting service.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26598467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.