4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln Close, Eastbourne, BN20 7TZ
- No onward chain
- Views to the South Downs and over Eastbourne to the sea
- Favoured Upper Meads location
- Two ground floor receptions rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Double garage plus additional parking
- 100` rear garden
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- 3/4 mile to Meads village amenities
A most attractive detached 4 bedroom residence located at the head of a small close in Upper Meads. The house which is available with no onward chain enjoys a location at the foot of the South Downs and is constructed part brick and part tile hung and flint panelled elevations beneath a tiled roof. Although the house would benefit from upgrading, it does benefit from gas central heating, two ground floor reception rooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and there is a utility room off the kitchen. There is also a 100` rear garden and in addition to the double garage there is additional parking to the front of the property. From this elevated position, extensive views are enjoyed over Eastbourne to the sea and to the South Downs. The house occupies a popular location being within three quarters of a mile the Meads village shopping and restaurant facilities, whilst the seafront is approximately 1 mile distant.
LOUNGE - 19'7" (5.97m) x 12'11" (3.94m)
DINING ROOM - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
KITCHEN - 9'8" (2.95m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
UTILITY ROOM - 11'0" (3.35m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
BEDROOM 1 - 19'9" (6.02m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
BEDROOM 3 - 10'10" (3.3m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 4 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'2" (3.1m) Max
providing additional parking.
DOUBLE GARAGE - 17'3" (5.26m) x 15'7" (4.75m)
THE REAR GARDEN
has a maximum depth of 100`
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56722861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaper Stanbrook, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.