2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £430,000 - £450,000
- FANTASTIC LIVING/KITCHEN SPACE
- STUNNING PROPERTY THROUGHOUT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ONE WITH EN-SUITE
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £430,000 - £450,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are PREVILEDGED to offer FOR SALE this FANTASTIC GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, in this MODERN DEVELOPMENT on LEYTON HIGH ROAD. The property has easy access to either LEYTON MIDLAND or LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATIONS and is a short walk from FRANCIS ROAD. The property is SEEMLESS throughout, with an EXCELLENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING SPACE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. This property is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and with a SUPERB location this could be the one....
LIVING/KITCHEN SPACE - 24'0" (7.32m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.