3 bedroom flat for saleCharlmont Road, London
- Bespoke refurbishment.
- Three bedrooms.
- Split level.
- Quiet location.
- Close to Tube & BR station.
- Two bathrooms.
- Chain free.
Arranged over the first and second floors of an originally Victorian house, this awe inspiring three bedroom apartment has undergone the most bespoke of renovations, with no compromise on space or quality.
Arranged over the first and second floors of an originally Victorian house, this awe inspiring three bedroom apartment has undergone the most bespoke of renovations, with no compromise on space or quality. It offers generous accommodation over two floors, with the spacious rooms, neutral interiors and many windows creating a bright modern ambience. The standard of finish is high and includes quality fittings and integrated appliances. The first floor is home to the charming dual aspect sitting room, which features double glazed sash windows, feature fireplace and a tall ceiling. Further down the corridor are the luxurious fitted kitchen and two light sizeable bedrooms. In the loft is the principal bedroom which incorporates a lovely shower room and pretty Juliet balcony. Charlmont Road is nestled within Tooting Graveney, largely recognised as one of the most desirable areas in Tooting. Conveniently positioned within easy walking distance from an abundance of amenities and equidistant from both Tooting Broadway Tube and Tooting BR station. Presented to the market with no forward chain.
Reception Room 15' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 16' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.98m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 16' 10" x 8' 3" ( 5.13m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56724085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.