4 bedroom detached house for saleCharmind Walk, Haydon End
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms With Ensuite To Master
- 3 Reception Rooms & Utility
- Set Off The Road
- Good Size Garden For A Property Of This Type
- Desirable Location Within Haydon End
- Must Be Viewed!
Offered for sale by sole agents Charles Harding is this very well presented 4 bedroom detached family home situated in a desirable part of Haydon End, North Swindon. The spacious accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and includes a master bedroom with ensuite, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with French doors to rear garden, separate dining room, study, good size kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The home benefits from solar panels, a good size garden for a property of this type with patio and decked areas for ease of maintenance along with a garage directly to the side. The well regarded Orchid Vale Primary School is within walking distance along with the amenities of the Orbital shopping centre making this property conveniently located. Charles Harding would strongly recommend and early internal viewing to fully appreciate all that this family home has to offer
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56726548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.