4 bedroom detached house for saleNightingale Way, Catterall, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1TQ
- DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO EN SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINNING ROOM
- DINING KITCHEN WITH UTILITY
- BEAUTIFUL WALLED GARDEN TO REAR
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
This beautifully presented double fronted detached family home has a lovely feel to it and requires viewing to fully appreciate the size, style and standard of the accommodation on offer, which briefly comprises; hall, large lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, cloaks / guest W.C., two double bedrooms with en suite and built in wardrobes with two further double bedrooms, a sizable single plus family bathroom.
Externally the property enjoys a magnificent walled garden to the rear with driveway parking for up to four vehicles leading to the detached double garage.
Located on arguably the best position within this sought after development and having a truly beautiful walled garden to the rear, properties like this rarely come to the market and early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
The vendor says "I fell in love with the house as soon as I stepped in as there is lots of light and space which is lovely and the garden feels part of the living space. With French doors in the kitchen and lounge, you can see flowers and plants wherever you are".
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 461318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.