2 bedroom flat for saleCaldwell House, 48 Trinity Church Road, Barnes
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 Garage
- Bright, spacious and well-designed apartment
- Communal gardens
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants etc in Barnes and Hammersmith
- Conveniently located for public transport:
- (Hammersmith underground station - Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City and Central Lines)
Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment available on the prestigious Barnes Waterside Development by the River Thames. Beautifully decorated throughout, new carpets, lots of storage, balcony, private garage, secure bicycle storage, communal gardens, caretaker on site.
This fantastic flat has lots of charm and enjoys stunning surroundings. The gardens are very well maintained and there is even a private pond which swans relax in. It feels like being in the countryside even though you are only 15 minutes walk from Hammersmith [underground station – delete] tube (District/Piccadilly/Circle/Hammersmith and City) and a short bus ride to Barnes Village and Barnes Common.
The property [is also close enough - delete] is 2 minutes by car to the A4 for easy access to central London and [head in and out of town quickly and easy access to - delete] Heathrow airport.
There are fantastic schools within a short walk including Colet Court, St Pauls, The Swedish School and Harrodian. Barnes Village is within close proximity with its array of restaurants, pubs, cinema, cafes and shops.
The Thames path runs next to [ is a stones throw form – delete] the property for walks/runs/cycles along the river to Hammersmith, Chiswick, Barnes, Putney and beyond.
EPC – C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WILL1000661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Willmotts, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.