Studio flat for saleTOWN CENTRE, BOURNEMOUTH
- Modern Upper Floor Studio Flat
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Located In the Heart Of Bournemouth Town Centre
- Contemporary Kitchen & Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- Secure Gated Entry System & Bike Store
- Great Buy To Let Achieving £595 Per Month
- Lease - 123 Years Remaining
- Service Charge & Ground Rent - £725 Per Year
- No Forward Chain
*MODERN BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE FLAT* Set within this recently modernised block in the heart of Bournemouth Town Centre, this studio flat benefits from open plan living with separate kitchen and shower room. With UPVC double glazing, electric heating and stylish laminate flooring throughout making this a great BUY TO LET INVESTMENT currently achieving £595 per calendar month.
Located within yards of the high street and within walking of Bournemouth Gardens, Beach & Pier, plus all shops, bars and restaurants.
Leasehold - 123 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £525 Per Year
Ground Rent - £150 Per Year
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56739105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9133607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.