6 bedroom property for saleTrevor Square, SW7
- Reception hall
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/informal dining room
- Master bedroom suite with two
- bathrooms and two dressing rooms
- Five further double bedroom suites
- Five further ensuite bathrooms
- Laundry room
This fabulous six-bedroom duplex apartment (Approximately 6,400sq ft / 595sq m) is located across two-floors in this exclusive residential apartment block. Originally developed by Candy & Candy to the highest specifications, the accommodation includes three
amazing reception rooms overlooking Trevor Square totalling 75 feet in length with an extremely spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
The master bedroom suite includes two bathrooms and two dressing rooms and there are a further five very spacious bedroom suites, all with en-suite bathrooms. Four very generous parking spaces which can accommodate the largest saloon cars, are located on the first floor private resident’s car park. Considered to be one of the best residential developments in Knightsbridge,17-22 Trevor Square is a few minutes’ walk from Harrods, Hyde
Park and Sloane Street and was originally redeveloped from the former Harrods depository building in 2002, providing generously proportioned residences behind a 19th century listed façade, providing a full 24-hour concierge and security service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56742072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI170090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.