2 bedroom flat for saleChelsea Gardens, Church Langley
- A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Security Phone Entry System
- Communal Gardens
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Larger Than Average Living / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Outside Private Patio Area
- Over 100 Years Remaining On The Lease
* A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat * Two DOUBLE Bedrooms * Security Phone Entry System * Communal Gardens * Recently Decorated Throughout * Larger Than Average Living / Dining Room * Fitted Kitchen * Allocated Parking Outside Private Patio Area * Over 100 Years Remaining On The Lease * E.P.C. Rating: Awaiting
Entrance Hall - Textured ceiling, airing cupboard, wood flooring, entry phone system, power points.
Lounge - 4.57m x 4.88m (15'34 x 16'53) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, carpet, x3 radiators, TV point, telephone point, power points, sliding patio doors leading to private patio area.
Kitchen - 1.83m x 2.44m (6'89 x 8'75) - Double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling, tiled flooring, range of wall & base units with work surfaces, tiled splash back, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob (untested), extractor fan, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'38 x 11'31) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, storage heater, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 2 - 2.44m x 2.13m (8'61 x 7'33) - Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, storage heater, telephone point, TV point.
Bathroom - 1.52m x 1.83m (5'60 x 6'66) - Tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
Additional Information - Allocated parking for 1 vehicle, security entry phone system, communal garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56743453.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26357186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.