2 bedroom terraced house for saleTillage Close, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Modern Home with Build Warranty
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Ground Floor w/c
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to Mainline Station & City Centre
- Popular Local Secondary Schools and Surrounding Road Networks Easily Accessible
- Quiet & Popular Location
Constructed eight years ago and with a build warranty, this modern two double bedroom property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and has a large living/dining room, downstairs wc and a private rear garden.
Located in an area popular for its access to Highfield parkland, this terraced property has an enclosed garden and a small playground near-by.
The accommodation includes an inner hallway with a large storage cupboard and a spacious cloakroom with wc. This provides access to the kitchen which has numerous storage cupboards with worktops over, an integrated oven, fridge-freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The living/dining room is a spacious area with large windows and double doors leading to the garden which flood the room with natural light.
Upstairs, the landing has access to the loft and bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and windows with a front aspect. Bedroom two is double size with rear aspect windows. The family bathroom has a bath with a shower-over, wc and sink.
The rear garden is approximately 35ft long and has a patio area and a wooden shed to the rear with a gate to the access alley.
Tillage Close is located on the eastern side of St Albans. The area proves popular with family buyers or purchasers wanting a peaceful environment. There are nearby countryside walks and the City centre, mainline station, popular local secondary schools and surrounding road networks are all comfortably accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56747562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.