3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurnberry, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED
- OVER LOOKING KILTON GOLF COURSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
With views of Kilton Golf Course to the front elevation of the property offers this extremely well presented extended semi detached property. Offering three bedrooms and a utility room and offers £1000 buyer incentive and no upward chain.
With views of Kilton Golf Course to the front elevation of the property offers this extremely well presented extended semi detached property. Offering entrance porch, hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing. garage. Offers £1000 buyer incentive and no upward chain.
Double glazed entrance porch, Front and side facing double glazed windows, door leading into the...
Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator, door leading into the...
Lounge/diner 23' 7" max x 13' 4" max ( 7.19m max x 4.06m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, double glazed french doors overlooking the rear garden, two radiators, television point, understairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, gas cooker included within the sale, tiled splash backs, coving to ceiling, rear facing double glazed window, plumbing for a washing machine, arch leading into the utility area...
coving to ceiling, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, double glazed door leading outside
Access to the loft space, side facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.18m )
Front facing double glazed window with views of Kilton Golf Course, radiator, built in double wardrobe
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, built in double wardrobe
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m )
Front facing double glazed window with views of Kilton Golf Course, radiator
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and wc, radiator/ heated towel rail, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Driveway leading to the garage and low maintenance gravelled area enclosed by a wall to the front elevation. Enclosed low maintenance private rear garden to include a patio area, fence to sides and an outside water tap.
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.61m x 2.90m )
Power and light connected, electric roller door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56753875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.