3 bedroom cottage for saleWOODS LANE, SOUTH KILLINGHOLME
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious three bedroom cottage style property
- Located down a quiet country lane - no through road
- Kitchen plus a breakfast room
- Two further reception rooms to the ground floor
- Lovely mature gardens to the front and rear
- Possibilities to develop back into separate dwellings
- uPVC glazing and Gas central heated
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this three bedroom cottage, situated to the rear of a quiet country lane and filled with charm and character throughout. Named "Paradise Cottage", this property offers buyers potential to turn the building back into two separate dwellings or to keep it how it currently is and benefit from a stunning rural cottage. With a double fronted garden, its an attractive building from the outside and has bags of curb appeal. As you enter the house, there is a living space, breakfast room, pantry, dining room and kitchen all located on the ground floor. The first floor has three very good sized bedrooms with a nice sized family bathroom. The rear garden has been looked after, well maintained and completes this spacious property nicely. Ideally located for commutes to Cleethorpes, all Humber industries and motorway access. Available to view immediately, contact our Immingham branch to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56754478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7255573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.