2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 153, The Frythe, Wilshere Park, Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- Stunning 1211 sq ft two bedroom two bathroom restored historic apartment set in beautiful grounds
- Designer kitchens with integrated appliances
- Sumptuous bathroom and en-suite
- Large terrace with views onto stunning grounds
- Garage and additional parking
- Separate garden room with doors leading onto terrace
- Wonderful restored features
- 150 year lease
- Short drive to Stanborough Park boasting 126 acres of parkland with facilities for a variety of water sports and leisurely walks
- Well connected via the A1, M25 and M1 motorways
BUY OURS AND WE WILL BUY YOURS! CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PART EXCHANGE!
Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in an exclusive and historic country estate, carefully crafted to offer the very best in luxury living.
The Frythe is the grand country house sitting at the heart of Wilshere Park, which is now being restored and refurbished to offer the finest selection of luxurious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
With each apartment you will find elegant living rooms, beautiful bedrooms, stylish kitchens and luxurious bathrooms. Added to this, abundant light through grand windows, wonderful restored features, state of the art facilities and high quality fittings and you have a truly enviable place to live within a new and secure community.
Show home open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm. Contact Hazel 07864 692147 or outside of these hours 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4678020
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4678020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.