4 bedroom detached house for saleFosseway, Clandown, Radstock
- A substantial detached property located in a quiet location
- Spacious lounge with balcony and feature fireplace
- Feature kitchen dining room and separate utility
- Four double bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom
- Separate ground floor annexe and integral garage
- Private drive and attractive decked garden, rural views
A most impressive detached property which is located in a quiet semi-rural location. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway. Spacious lounge with double doors to balcony. Feature fitted kitchen with induction hob and fitted appliances, large dining room with patio doors onto garden, separate utility room and cloakroom. The ground floor enjoys mains gas underfloor heating with oak veneer flooring and radiators on the first floor. Four double bedrooms with master suite having walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Family bathroom. On the lower ground floor there is an entrance hallway, staircase rising to upper ground floor main hallway and also leading to one large room with a smaller connected room and separate shower room all complimented with a porcelain tiled floor throughout. Door from hall also into decent size integral garage. Outside to front the property is approached via a private drive leading to garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with paved patio, decked patio and lawns. The property benefits from a full water softener system fitted. No onward sales chain with this purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8219066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sam Chivers Estate Agents, Paulton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.