2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewbiggin Close, Parkgate, Rotherham
- £90,000 - £95,000
- Attractive Two Bedroom Semi
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Investor/Growing Family
- Gardens to front & rear
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: -£90,000 - £95,000 - THIS MODERN SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY. Attractively presented, enjoying gardens to front & rear, off-road parking and well placed for Parkgate Retail Park with good access links to Rotherham Town Centre.
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY.
This well presented property briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Two first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to front & rear and off-road parking.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A door to the front opens into the entrance porch with central heating radiator and a wooden floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
This well presented lounge features a wooden floor, radiator, attractive fireplace and surround, double glazed windows to the front and side.
Kitchen 10' max x 12' max ( 3.05m max x 3.66m max )
Having a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge worktops, a built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob and spaces for a washer and a fridge/freezer. There is a breakfast bar, a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the part boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 5" plus doorway ( 3.71m x 2.57m plus doorway )
This room has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' x 12' 2" ( 2.13m x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a `P` shaped bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room has spotlights and a double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway providing off-road parking. To the rear is a patio/pebbled area with a lawned garden and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56772349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.