5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm Court, Priors Marston
- A unique kitchen, individually handmade with superior craftsmanship by Swan Bespoke Furniture.
- The kitchen is solid wood with integrated Smeg appliances.
- The bathroom benefits from contemporary white ceramic sanitaryware by Royo Onix.
- Oak internal doors.
- Detached double bespoke oak garage.
- South West facing garden and kitchen/ living/dining space. With stunning countrywide views.
Hay Barn House is the largest home in Manor Farm Court, set in generous private gardens and benefitting from a large detached two bay oak Garage. An Impressive five bedroom detached family home offering modern living accommodation.
Hay Barn House - Is the largest home in Manor Farm Court, set in generous private gardens and benefitting from a large detached two bay oak garage.
An impressive five bedroom detached family home offering modern living accommodation over two floors.
An oak entrance porch leads to the spacious reception hall featuring a grand bespoke oak staircase. Leading through to the generously proportioned kitchen/dining/living area with bi-fold doors out onto the terrace, private gardens and the countryside beyond. The ground floor accommodation also boasts a bright family room with bi-fold doors to the gardens, a welcoming lounge, a study, WC and separate utility.
The well-planned bedroom accommodation on the first floor comprises a master suite with bedroom, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe with four further bedrooms and a superb family bathroom.
Externally, the extensive terrace and lawned gardens are secured with close panelled fencing and pet proof post and rail fencing.
* Each home has a unique kitchen.
* The kitchen has been individually handmade with superior craftsmanship by Swan Bespoke Furniture.
* Cabinets of solid wood, designed with a classic but contemporary feel.
* Draw boxes made of solid oak, with soft close mechanism.
* Integrated handmade wine rack and wine cooler, oversized cutlery draw pack unit, glazed wall cabinets with warm white LED lighting are some of the kitchen's features.
* High quality stainless steel and satin chrome door furniture.
* Kitchen units are paint finished using Farrow & Ball and Little Greene paint company.
* Worktop is angelo white silkstone quartz.
* Integrated appliances are supplied by Smeg. Dishwasher, double or single fridge freezer units, multifunctional touch control ovens, five zone touch control induction hob, cooker surround, canopy hood with mantle for extractor fan and integrated bin cabinet. Sink units being 1 ½ bowl sink and tap set.
* The kitchen has a large island unit to create a unique family entertaining area.
* The utility room is handmade and in keeping with the kitchen, providing ample space for storage cupboards, shelving, worktop, 1 ½ sink and bowl, washing machine and dryer spacing.
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
* Contemporary white ceramic sanitaryware by Royo Onix.
* Chrome taps.
* Contemporary porcelain wall and floor tiles.
* Chrome heated towel rail.
* Shaver point.
* Low profile shower tray with clear glass screen.
* LED downlighting.
* Large double sink and single sink gloss grey vanity units throughout.
* CAT 6 cabling installed throughout.
* Multimedia installation to provide, terrestrial TV, satellite TV, telephone/internet data points.
* WiFi sound system capabilities throughout.
* Oak internal doors.
* Brushed chrome door furniture throughout.
* Neutral luxelle carpet and underlay to all bedrooms, stairs and reception rooms.
* Wood effect tiling through entrance hall, WC, cupboards, kitchen and utility.
* Decorated throughout in a neutral colour palette using Skimming Stone (colour) emulsion paint for walls and ceilings.
* Elegant skirting and architraves featured throughout finished in satin white.
* Bespoke designed dressing room in the master suite with chrome furniture, finished in cashmere colour.
* Oak finished staircase.
* Exposed finished hearth fireplace with gas log burner.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
* Task lighting beneath kitchen units.
* Island pendant lights.
* A combination of mains LED lighting throughout.
* Pendant lighting features.
* Multiple TV sockets to each bedroom.
* Off white electrical sockets and light switches throughout.
* External lighting featured for the property, porch light, front of house lighting, lighting to pathways, utility door light, external rear lighting in all entertainment areas, sensor spot light to garage.
* Drive way dusk till dawn bollard lighting to drives and street lighting.
HEATING / HOT WATER
* Worcester Bosch gas boiler and water cylinder for heating and hot water system.
* Thermostatically controlled zonal underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
* Radiators to first floor.
* Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating to family bathroom and master en-suite.
* Chrome thermostatically controlled heated towel rail to bathroom and master en-suite.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
* Mains supply smoke/heat detectors with battery back up.
* Hardwired for alarm system.
* 10 year CRL build warranty.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
* All external windows are bespoke flush timber casements, finished in pebble grey.
* Aluminium bi-fold doors are finished anthracite grey.
* Bespoke oak porch.
* Double bespoke oak garages.
* Electrical and water connections to the garage.
* Landscaped throughout with, close panelled fencing and post and rail fencing.
* Ducklington gravel drive way.
* Large patio area for entertaining in soft sand slabs.
* Pathways to utility rooms.
* Mains gas.
* Water and sewage connections to main utilities.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ehB Residential for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:- 1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of ehB Residential has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of ehB Residential, nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Measurement and other information. All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particulars importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the properties. 5. The agents will require identity documentation and evidence of address before entering into any transaction under money laundering regulations 2007.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28217806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Residential, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.