2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSherborne, Dorset
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Porch, Hall
- Living Room/Dining Room
- Boot Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Travertine tiled Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating, mostly Double Glazed
- Parking on site, Detached Garage
- Paved Front Area
- Good sized Rear Garden backing onto pasture with views over The Coombe
A well presented detached bungalow with a number of recent improvements and striking views situated in a favoured cul-de-sac on the northern edge of Sherborne.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7307085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.