3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeverley Road, Hull
- 1035 sq.ft
- Spacious Semi-Detached Home
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom balcony & ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 balcony & velux window
- Bi-fold doors in living room to garden
- Ground Floor W/C
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Through Garage
We Are Pleased To Offer To The Market This Highly Anticipated Development Of 8 Contemporary New HomesA spacious three bedroom house in a popular location with excellent access to the A1079 network, The property benefits from a fantastic layout compromising of an entrance hall leading to a large open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs W/C and living room. The living room features bi-fold doors to a full length patio. The fully fitted kitchen offers space for dining and has a door exiting to the carport The first floor features three double bedrooms and a family bathroom leading from the landing. The master bedroom features a bi-fold door onto a balcony overlooking the front on the property alongside an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two features a velux window and bi-fold door onto a balcony also overlooking the front on the property. The third bedroom also a double looks out onto the rear garden. The property is built to a very high standard throughout with contemporary styling with lawned garden to the rear with parking to the front leading in from a private entrance
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6488088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beercocks, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.