3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNECTON
NECTON: Is a very popular West Norfolk village, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 5 miles east of Swaffham and 25 miles west of Norwich. The village has a very good range of amenities which include primary school, nursery school, Mini-market, post office, butchers, public house, 2 doctors surgeries, hairdressers, recreation field, church and social club.
UPVC half glazed door with opaque glass side panel leading into:
Telephone point, coved and textured finish ceiling, leaded glass door and side panel leading into:
Central heating thermostat, Honeywell digital central heating and hot water programmer, radiator, power point, loft access, built-in store cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and immersion heater. Coved and textured finish ceiling.
17'10" (5.44m) x 11' (3.35m) max.
Independent gas coal-effect fire, in dark wood surround, standing on a tiled hearth, with back boiler for central heating and domestic hot water (last serviced August 2016). UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, coved and textured finish ceiling, power points, TV socket, satellite aerial, two radiators.
12' (3.66m) x 11' (3.35m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window overlooking front garden, radiator, power points, coved and textured finish ceiling, two free-standing double wardrobes with mirrored doors.
11' (3.35m) x 9' (2.74m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side, radiator, power points, coved and textured finish ceiling. Two double and one single fitted wardrobes.
9'10" (3.00m) x 8' (2.44m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, coved and textured finished ceiling.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over and hand basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator, coved and textured finish ceiling, sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
White low flush WC, radiator, coved and textured finish ceiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
Door from Inner Hall to:
FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
11'10" (3.61m) max. x 11'5" (3.48m) max.
[measurements include doorway entrance area]
Good range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating built-in eye level oven and separate integrated hob with extractor over. Round edge work surfaces with inset Franke single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink. Tiled splashbacks, power points, radiator, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing provision for slimline dishwasher, built-in shelved pantry cupboard, coved and textured finish ceiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, part glazed door into:
22'9" (6.93m) x 8' (2.44m)
Of timber construction standing on concrete base supporting sloping a polycarbonate roof. Half depth, single glazed window panels with centrally positioned double georgian bar doors leading into south facing rear garden. Three courtesy lights with individual pull switch controls and master switch in kitchen.
LINKED BRICK GARAGE
17' (5.18m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Up and over main entrance door, personal door into rear garden, gas meters, light and power connected.
REAR GARDEN Small area with concrete pathway leading from the garage to side garden.
TIMBER STORE SHED
SIDE GARDEN (South Facing) Very secluded and laid mainly to lawn with paved pathway to greenhouse and around conservatory to a wrought iron gate into the front garden. There is also an abundance of mature shrubs, evergreens, trees and a small paved seating area.
2ND TIMBER STORE SHED AND GREENHOUSE
FRONT GARDEN (West Facing) A generous, mainly lawned 'L'-shaped area with wide variety of shrubs, evergreen and flowering plants. A concrete path stretches in front of the bungalow with steps up onto the pavement. This concrete path also continues round the north side of the bungalow with a flower and shrub bed border. Towards the end of the pathway there is a step up onto a concrete off-road parking space in front of the garage.
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity, drainage and gas connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C
DIRECTIONS: Leave Swaffham on the A47, heading east towards Norwich. Turn right off the A47 into Tuns Road, towards Necton village centre. Continue through the village, past the church on your left and then turn right, immediately in front of Plowright doctors surgery, into North Pickenham Road. Continue down North Pickenham Road, past the second doctors surgery and you will find the property on your left, immediately before the turning into Jubilee Way.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.