3 bedroom town house for saleAlbert Road, Pittville, Cheltenham, GL52
- END TOWN HOUSE REQUIRING SOME UPDATING ALSO OFFERING SCOPE TO EXTEND AT THE SIDE (STP) & 2 GARAGES
- entrance hall
- open plan sitting/dining room
- 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
- gas ch and double glazing
- lawned front garden and west facing rear garden
- additional space at the side
- 2 garages at the rear
- no onward chain and tremendous potential to improve & extend (STP)
A 3 bedroom end town house, with 2 garages, enjoying a beautiful leafy outlook, in a delightful sought after location close to Pittville Park and the town centre
Built approximately 40 years ago, this part rendered/part brick end town house forms part of a small enclave of 5 town houses, set well back in a private position off Albert Road. Offered for sale with no onward chain, the property would benefit from updating and re-modelling, but also has scope to extend (subject to planning) with a space at the side and rear. The accommodation briefly comprises a hall, open plan sitting/dining room with patio doors to the garden, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition to the extra space at the side, no. 40 also includes the grass area adjacent at the front plus 2 garages at the rear with off road parking in front. The rear garden is private, west facing and there is a secure gate for the use of the resident's only providing access from the garages into the rear garden.
In a picturesque location set back from Albert Road, just moments from Pittville Park and a short walk into the town centre. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for and there are excellent sporting facilities in and around the town. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.