2 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh Street, Fletton, Peterborough
- FREEHOLD BUNGALOW
- BRAND NEW INTERIOR
- HIGH STANDARD OF FINISH
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SCHOOLS
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
This ONE OF A KIND property has been fully renovated to a very high standard, with a versatile open plan combined living & kitchen area. With a New Kitchen/ New Heating system / Fully Re-Wired & New Four Piece Bathroom-Shower suite means that No works of any type are required, you can just move in!
NEW Deceptively Spacious Two Bedroom link-detached bungalow being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN and located within close proximity to local shops. transport links and other amenities in Fletton, close also to Peterborough City centre & the train station.
This ONE OF A KIND property has been fully renovated to a very high standard, with a versatile open plan combined living & kitchen area. With a New Kitchen / New Heating system / Full Re-Wire and New Four Piece Bathroom / Shower suite means that No works of any type are required, you can just move in!
With a block paved driveway and parking for two cars, a separate gated access that leads through to a south facing fully enclosed rear garden. The garden is of a low maintenance nature and includes a new decked seating area, outside power points, outside lighting and benefits from a workshop/storage at the bottom of the garden.
This is a fully freehold property.
Investors : The potential annual rental yield is over 6%.
Living-Dining & Kitchen Area 26' 6" x 10' 7" ( 8.08m x 3.23m )
Composite front door and double glazed window to front and to the side. Brand New Kitchen incorporates a stylish modern sink drainer and chrome pull-down spray tap, Beko electric hob and oven with a feature cooker hood. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine, with a pantry cupboard and matching range of cupboards / drawers. The new Glowworm gas heating system is located in a matching cupboard on the wall.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Four Piece Bathroom
New Four piece suite comprises of a large crescent shaped glazed shower with a powerful digital electric shower, separate panel bath, hand wash basin, close coupled WC and a towel radiator. Extractor fan and a frosted double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE101186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.