3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePittmans Field, Harlow
Offers in Region of
- A Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Situated In A Quite Residential Cul - De - Sac
- Landscaped Rear Garden With Rear Access
- Within Walking Distance Of FreshWaters & Burnt Mill Academy
- deal For First Time Buyers, Home Movers Or Investors
- uPVC Double Glazed * Gas Central Heating Throughout
- EPC Rating: D
Kings Group are delighted to offer this three bedroom end of terrace house for sale. This family home benefits from being situated in a residential Cul - De - Sac, Landscaped rear garden with rear access, Three DOUBLE bedrooms and within walking distance to Freshwater & Burnt Mill Academy. This property would be ideal be First Time Buyers, Home movers or Investors. If this sounds like your next purchase then call now to arrange your appointment now.
Entrance Hall - 2.72m x 1.24m (8'11 x 4'01) - Stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, textured ceiling, power points.
Lounge - 3.84m x 6.30m (12'07 x 20'08) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, laminated woood style flooring, single radiator, TV point, Telephone point, power points.
Kitchen - 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11 x 10'11) - Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall & base units with roll top worksurfaces, plumbed for washing machine, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, Electric Oven & Gas Hob (untested), extractor hood, textured ceiling, tiled floor, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.43m (12'05 x 11'03) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 2.87m x 3.81m (9'05 x 12'06) - Double glazed window to front & rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.69m x 2.31m (8'10 x 7'07) - Double glazed window to aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Bathroom - 1.52m x 1.70m (5'18 x 5'07) - Duble glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, separate low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Garden - approx 12.19m ft (approx 40 ft) - Mainly laid to lawn, side access, shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56790540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28220188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.