3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandals Road, Baildon, West Yorkshire
- For sale by auction on the 25th October 2018
- Guide price £125,000 +
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- In need of complete refurbishment
- Close to Baildon town centre
- OPEN VIEWINGS
- 1st October at 1:00pm
- 10th October at 1:00pm
- 16th October at 1:00pm
- VIEWINGS LAST 25 MINS NO APP NECESSARY
This three bedroom semi detached property has been neglected in recent years but now presents an exciting opportunity for any would-be developers in search of a project. Externally the property has a drive offering off-street parking with a generous but hidden garden that needs to be brought under control. The property is located within half a mile of the local train station and Baildon town centre, offering a multitude of shops, restaurants and amenities.
The property will be sold as seen with all contents, fixtures and fittings included.
Living room, dining room, kitchen
Three bedrooms and a bathroom
Gardens front and rear with a driveway
Charges & Payments
In addition to the deposit Administration Charge: 0.6% inc VAT of the purchase price subject to a minimum of £900.00 inc VAT. Search Fees: £200 Inc VAT Disbursements: Any additional disbursements payable by the purchaser are yet to be confirmed by the vendors solicitor. For more details please see the legal pack.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56791698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC180399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers on 0113 3933482.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.