2 bedroom lodge for saleHoburne Caravan Park, Hoburne Lane, BH23
- Located on the 5* Hoburne Park
- Most competitive site fees in the area
- 10 minutes from the beach
- Two Bedroom Holiday Home
- Open Plan living and dining room
- Heated through out
- 2 heated swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Full entertainment programme, including kids club
- Tennis Courts
- Café, bar and restaurant
2 Bedroom Holiday Home 2016 site fees included- £19969.
This 2009 Herald Gold is a great starter home for families that enjoy holidaying in this area.
The Caravan is in immaculate condition and ready to use.
The holiday home is sited close to the park facilities, it is a 6 berth made up of a double room and a twin room with a make-up double in the lounge.
It is fully heated and double glazed, so winter breaks will be comfortable.
The park is open 12 months of the year (weekends only Jan/Feb) and has some fantastic 5* facilities.
The Static is situated only 10 minutes¿ walk from Avon beach.
We are on the doorstep of the beautiful New Forest, and only 15 Minutes¿ drive from Bournemouth and its blue flag beaches.
Great location, great park and great holiday home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Mudeford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.