2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMancroft Avenue, Great Lever, Bolton
- 2 bed semi detached
- Early vacant possession
- No further upward chain
- Ideal investment opportunity
- UPVC double glazing, gas CH
- Pleasant aspect to the rear
- Wrought iron gated driveway
- White bathroom suite
A two bedroom semi detached property which enjoys a pleasant aspect to the rear and a wrought iron gated driveway to the front. The property is offered to the market with the potential to improve to personal taste and importantly is available with early vacant possession and no further upward chain.
Situated in an ever popular location the property is ideally located for the areas excellent amenities which include: popular schools, shops, transport links, easy access to the town centre and quality leisure and recreational facilities.
The accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, landing, two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Externally there is a good size garden to the rear and parking to the front.
An early personal inspection is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment, which can be arranged via an advanced appointment with our Bolton Office on 01204 381281.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6741506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.