3 bedroom cottage for saleMill Street, Bradenham, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Cottage Style Property
- En-Suite Bathroom + Shower Room
- 2 Reception Rooms + Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A rare opportunity to purchase this comfortable, inviting and spacious cottage, located in the idyllic village of Bradenham - A must see for those wishing to put their own stamp on a property. Offering potential for alteration, this house could easily be made open-plan and even extended.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached cottage style home, located within the popular village of Bradenham.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this comfortable, inviting and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage in the idyllic village of Bradenham. This house is a must see for those wishing to put their own stamp on a property. Offering real potential for alteration, subject to the relevant building regulations, this house could easily be made open-plan and even extended whilst maintaining its country cottage features, which includes a real log fire and beamed ceilings.
Externally the property also benefits from a large one level outbuilding at the bottom of the rear garden, which has huge potential to convert into a studio, workshop, home office, games room or even a home gym. There are two large gardens, both front and rear, which enjoy hours of sun and views over the cricket green. There is also a large secure driveway, which can easily fit several vehicles. All of this means you are getting serious value for money and have real potential to increase the value of this property.
Located within the heart of the attractive rural village of Bradenham this house benefits greatly from front facing views overlooking the Village Cricket Green and a recreational space for all to enjoy. There is a local village pub, a village hall, a football and cricket club and a historical church all within a few minutes walk from the house. With Dereham, Norwich, Swaffham and King's Lynn either side of Bradenham, within commuting distance, and the stunning Norfolk coast to the North, this property is ideally located for both commuting and exploring alike.
This property has been priced to sell and viewing is advised to understand the true potential this property holds. Offered for sale with no upward chain.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, opening to:
Dining Area 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
Radiator, wall lighting, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Lounge Area 19' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 5.87m x 3.71m max )
Large open fireplace with York stone surround, plinth and hearth, radiators, exposed ceiling beam, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 15' 9" x 5' 1" ( 4.80m x 1.55m )
A range of floor mounted units with work surfaces over, walk-in boiler cupboard, UPVC window to the rear aspect, glazed door opening to:
UPVC stable style external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Breakfast Area 11' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.16m )
Radiator, glazed door opening to the dining area, arch opening to:
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, plumbing for dishwasher, space for cooker, extractor fan, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboards, radiator, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 12' 2" into wardrobe ( 4.09m x 3.71m into wardrobe )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, fully tiled walls, radiator, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
(Restricted head-height) Fitted bookcase, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a well proportioned lawned garden area with mature hedging, stocked border areas, pathway and a long driveway, providing off-road parking for several vehicles.
The rear garden is also laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, formal lawn with stocked borders, garden storage sheds, large workshop, retaining fencing and a further courtyard style patio area with stocked borders.
Bradenham is a typical mid-Norfolk village situated about 6 miles equidistant from the bustling market towns of Dereham and Swaffham. There is a church and the fine village green is well known for its cricket. There is also a village football team and bowls club. Bradenham enjoys good access by road to the neighbouring village of Shipdham, which offers a wealth of amenities.
Upon entering the village of Bradenham from the Shipdham direction, turn right at the village Green into Mill Street and follow this road. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56796442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.