4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSovereign Park, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Exceptionally Spacious Four Bedroom Semi-detached House
- Versatile Accommodation
- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En suite Bathroom
- Integral Garage plus Off-street Parking for Two Cars
- Private Garden
A superb FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached property situated in a QUIET CUL DE SAC location within the popular Sovereign Park development, close to local amenities and HIGHLY-REGARDED SCHOOLS.
The property provides wonderful, versatile accommodation generously spread over two levels, to include the benefit of two ground floor bedrooms plus two large first floor bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite facilities. The property further boasts a large living/dining room, integral garage and a private, fully-enclosed rear garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two ground floor bedrooms, ground floor bathroom, utility room, landing, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and eaves storage, further bedroom with eaves storage. Exterior: integral garage, hardstanding driveway for two vehicles, private rear garden with gated side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56804478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.