4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQuarry Street, Woolton Village
- Four bedroom end of terrace house
- Grade II listed
- Spread over six floors and boasts many original features
- Rear outhouse and south facing courtyard
- Located in the highly desirable Woolton Village
- Viewing is highly advised
Located in the historical and prestigious suburb of Woolton Village, L25 is this unique four bedroom end of terrace period property. This delightful Grade II listed home built in 1837 boasts many traditional features including sandstone walls to the rear as well the original slate roof and viewing comes highly advised to appreciate this unique opportunity on offer. Originally the property formed a row of back to back workers cottages converted in to single dwellings in the 1980's. Spread over six floors, this house briefly consists of an entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and the loft offers additional storage space for one lucky buyer. Externally the property has a sandstone outhouse which houses an outside toilet as well as a south facing courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56804598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9108115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.