2 bedroom park home for saleThe Croft, Garstang, PR3 1PX
- TWO BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- LARGE PRIVATE CORNER PLOT
- SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- DESIGNATED PARKING
- INTERNAL DECORATION MAY BE REQUIRED
- AWARD WINNING RESIDENTIAL PARK
- ON SITE HEALTH CLUB & SPA
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
We are delighted to bring to the market this impressive residential home on on Wyre Vale Park in Garstang.
The home sits on a lovely and private corner plot with good sized gardens all round.
Briefly comprising; Entrance Porch, Kitchen/Dining Room, Sitting Room, Two Bedrooms (potential to convert back into three) and a shower room. The home has plenty of large windows throughout allowing it to be flooded with lots of natural light.
Wyre Vale Park benefits from its own Acresfield Health Club & Spa - residents receive huge saving for memberships.
Tenure : Residential | Age Restriction : 50 years + | Pet Restrictions : Two pets | Services : Mains Supply | Council Tax : Band A
From our office on High Street in Garstang, bear right at the Royal Oak Pub, then turn right at the first mini roundabout. Bear right at the next mini round about onto Park Hill Road and at the second roundabout turn left onto Croston Road. At the traffic lights, turn right. Wyre Vale Park is your second left.
The Croft can be found on Wyre Vale Park which is just off the A6 in Garstang. Next to the park you have the Crofters Hotel which serves great home cooked food and guests can stay there too. The public transport links can be accessed very easily from the entrance of the park. There are bus stops to Lancaster, Garstang, Preston, Blackpool and many more places. Junction 33 of the M6 can be reached in approximately 5 minutes by car.
Garstang is home to Booths, Sainsbury's and Aldi supermarkets. There is an abundance of greengrocers, fishmongers, butchers, post offices, banks, opticians, doctors and dentists in the surrounding area. There is also a weekly market which is held on Garstang High Street every Thursday.
Residents of Wyre Vale Park also have the benefit of being able to use Acresfield Health Club & Spa on its sister park just through the gate! Home owners receive the residents membership of £22 single or £33 couple which is an off peak membership including all classes.
The monthly Pitch Fee for 2018 is £TBA including water rates and is subject for review on 1st January 2019 (Information supplied by vendor).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 459843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.