4 bedroom detached house for saleLevenside, Hutton Rudby, Yarm
- Stunning Riverside Home
- Open Plan Ground Floor Space
- Modern Kitchen with Oak Worktops
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Central Heating
- Riverside Terrace and Lawn Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul de Sac Close to Village Amenities
- Modern Bathroom
Levenside has the undeniable presence of a beautifully designed home. It has been transformed in recent years by the current owner and boasts the perfect combination of elegance and comfortable family space. The hub of the house is the ground floor with its stunning open plan living space. In the kitchen the cabinets are complemented by oak worktops open to the family area with oak flooring and multi fuel stove. An entrance vestibule, hallway, utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor. On the first floor there four generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with separate shower. The master bedroom enjoys a dressing/sitting area with views over the River Leven and access to a roof terrace. Externally a gated driveway provides off road parking with further parking to a single garage. The garden terrace offers a fabulous area for outdoor entertainment adjoining the river while the lawn garden creates a safe haven for children. Overall the proximity to the village and school coupled with the safe cul de sac location make this an ideal family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56813179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.