3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chapel, 26A High Street, Bozeat, Northamptonshire, NN29
Offers in Excess of
- Extended and improved chapel conversion
- Three bedrooms; two en suite
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Refitted kitchen
- Leisure/pool room with a hot tub
- Semi converted loft space with a wet room
- Allocated parking, enclosed garden
- Village location
An extended and improved three bedroom property in a chapel conversion, with a leisure/pool room and two en suite bathroom/wet rooms, situated in the village of Bozeat. The accommodation of 1,509 sq. ft., includes a sitting/dining room, a refitted kitchen, a leisure/pool room, and a cloakroom/utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom/wet room, and two further bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom. On the second floor, which is accessed via a ladder, there is a semi converted loft space with a wet room. There is allocated parking, and security gates to a private garden area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56815032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OLY180306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Olney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.