Plot for saleUpton Lane, Upton
- Rare development opportunity
- New build to barn style 2500 sq ft
- Lovely rural spot
- Open views
- Designed for 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Stunning family kitchen space
- Planning granted and ready to go
Rare development opportunity ** New build to barn style 2500 sq ft ** Lovely rural spot ** Open views ** Designed for 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ** Stunning family kitchen space ** Planning granted and ready to go
General Description - The sale of this rare plot offer a great opportunity to create your own living space to your design and finish in this ‘new build’ to a barn style design set on lovely open country. There is planning for a detached unit extending to 2500 square feet in a part single and part two storey building in part of an old farm complex having a stunning easterly aspect over fields to one side. The finished property can have bags of ‘rustic charm’ in a quiet setting. The internal layout can be changed to suite owner requirements and of course fitted to your own taste.
Planning - Planning reference number 17/00147/FUL with Hinckley and Bosworth Council.
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141).
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
Agents Note - Plan with plot outline in red and right of way in blue.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28222501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.