4 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringpark Drive, Beckenham, Kent
- Sought after design - Two storey house
- Four good bedrooms on first floor
- Shower room plus en suite bathroom
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- Large sitting room and dining room
- Double glazing and conservatory
- Delightful 15m/50ft rear garden
- Integral garage and ample parking
Four bedroom house in quiet yet convenient location having spacious first floor accommodation including main bedroom with en suite bathroom. Second bathroom, off landing, has been improved to provide full width walk-in shower and there is also a downstairs cloakroom off the entrance hall. Good size sitting room leading to dining room with double glazed conservatory to rear overlooking attractive garden. Fitted kitchen and utility room, integral garage, ample parking and large double glazed windows providing plenty of natural light to all main rooms.
Springpark Drive is a very sought after development off Stanley Avenue less than quarter of a mile from CLARE HOUSE PRIMARY SCHOOL, located at the junction of Overbury Avenue and Oakwood Avenue. The beautiful Kelsey Park is in the vicinity, with entrances on Wickham Road along with popular local shops by the Park Langley roundabout. The house is approximately three quarters of a mile from Beckenham High Street providing a range of shops, restaurants and other amenities and from Beckenham Junction Station there are trains to Victoria and at peak times The City as well as trams to Croydon and Wimbledon.
Property ref: 121_752_4672715
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56817606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4672715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.