4 bedroom village house for saleLower Church Street, Cuddington
- Stunning location within a picturesque village, adjoining open countryside with views to the rear
- Detached individual home constructed approximately 15 years ago
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Generous sitting room
- Magnificent master bedroom suite with recently replaced bathroom
- Family room/bedroom 4
- Ample parking to the front
- Double garage
- Private gardens with outstanding views
A wonderful village house enjoying a pretty setting with views over open countryside
Enjoying a prime location within the pretty Lower Church Street of Cuddington village, this individual detached family home offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the village life. Constructed approximately fifteen years ago, Lower Church End is a spacious three/four bedroom home, enjoying adaptable and well presented accommodation arranged over two floors. On arrival an attractive pitched storm porch is a perfect area for storing walking boots and opening to an entrance hall with doors to the cloakroom, study, family room and sitting room. Of particular note is the spacious sitting room enjoying a dual aspect with access directly on to the rear garden and flooded with natural light. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a well appointed kitchen/dining room, fitted with a range of timber cupboard and drawer units and granite work surfaces. A separate utility room is also located off the kitchen, providing access to the double garage.
To the first floor are three generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the master bedroom is particularly pleasant with views to the rear over countryside and enjoying a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has been very recently updated with a stand alone bath, separate shower cubicle and a basin concealed within a vanity dresser.
Outside, the property is approached over a large shingle driveway opening to provide ample parking for at least 4 vehicles, to the front of a double garage. The rear gardens are laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub borders and a generous paved terrace enjoys a wonderful private position, elevated slightly to provide picturesque rural views.
This highly individual home offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a very unique home with adaptable accommodation, all with excellent connections to London & Oxford, yet well positioned within the village next to lovely rural walks connecting you to the village and Nether Winchendon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7317347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.