2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThelma Road, Tipton
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Two Bedrooms
- Brand New
- Call to arrange a viewing
- Double glazing & central heating where specified.
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS the opportunity to acquire a brand new property benefiting from an excellent location close to local transport links, comprising open plan kitchen/living area, downstairs w.c., upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, double glazing & central heating where specified.
THINKING OF SELLING? CALL CONNELLS TODAY ON 01384 214770
CALL 01384 214770 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Double glazed door to the front.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled, double glazed window to the front.
Open Plan Lounge Area 17' 1" (into bay) x 16' (max) ( 5.21m (into bay) x 4.88m (max) )
Double glazed bay window to the side, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen Area 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.07m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 17' 1" (max) x 9' 1" (max) ( 5.21m (max) x 2.77m (max) )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator.
Suite to comprise bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level w.c., extractor fan, towel rail, part tiled, double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property block paved. To the rear of the property lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUD306996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.