3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrton Avenue, Woodston, Peterborough
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOM & THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DUAL FUEL HEATING OPTIONS
- POPULAR AREA NEARBY TO WOODSTON SCHOOL
- LARGE GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION & CITY CENTRE
A thoughtfully extended three bedroom semi detached home, with three spacious Reception Rooms and Kitchen-Breakfast on the ground floor and all bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. A large sunny disposition rear garden that backs onto Woodston school playing fields.
A 'MUST VIEW' This well-presented & much loved family home has been thoughtfully extended to the rear with the ground floor now comprising of three separate reception areas, kitchen-breakfast, downstairs WC and double doors out to the rear garden. The popular layout this versatile home offers ensures all reception rooms are spacious. The first floor has three separate bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property sits on a generous plot, with a low maintenance decorative front garden enclosed by spear topped iron fencing with a set of double gates to the driveway. The spacious rear garden is fully enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with mature shrubs, there is a large decked patio and two further hard standing patio areas. The garden also has gated side access and varying storage sheds. An innovative heating system helps to give you the option on saving on gas bills with a dual radiator heated system via the log burner. Property is located in the heart of Woodston, close by to Woodston Primary and local shops and amenities. Local bus routes are within easy walking distance and the property is located approx 1.8 miles from the Peterborough Train Station / City Centre.
To Front : Garden & Driveway
Re-fitted suite comprises of close coupled WC, hand wash basin, towel radiator. Frosted double glazed window to front.
Kitchen Breakfast & Dining Rm 18' 8" x 13' 2" Plus storage cupboard narrowing to 9' 10" ( 5.69m x 4.01m Plus storage cupboard narrowing to 3.00m )
Fully tiled floor, Cream kitchen suite with oak worktops all in good condition. breakfast island and separate dining area. Log Burner and dual fuel radiator heating option.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.78m )
Under floor heated, wooden laminate floor, mood lighting.
Family Room 13' 10" x 11' 10" Plus storage cupboard ( 4.22m x 3.61m Plus storage cupboard )
Wooden laminate flooring, feature fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Feature crescent landing window, doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 1" Plus wardrobe ( 3.78m x 3.07m Plus wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
Three piece white bathroom suite with an electric shower over.
To The Rear : Large Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56829816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.