3 bedroom cottage for saleSt Helens Road, Walcott, Norwich
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Close To The Beach
- Ample Parking
- Sea Views
*STUNNING SEA VIEWS*
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, detached cottage. Located on a large plot within close proximity to the beach, the property benefits from three reception rooms, a family bathroom and en suite, along with a substantial garden and ample parking!
This detached house is situated just a stone's throw from the beach and is thought to have originally been a bake house for the village. With accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, a family bathroom and en suite, this property offers flexible and generous living space. The property further benefits from a substantial garden that has a variety of workshops and sheds and ample parking.
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 2" ( 6.12m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, patio doors to the sunroom, wall lights, two radiators and a television point.
Bedroom 3 (downstairs) 17' x 9' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.92m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect, two radiators, television point, exposed brick fire place and beams.
Breakfast Room 9' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.56m )
With wall and base units and worktops over, exposed brick fireplace, beams radiator and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 2" ( 5.16m x 1.88m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and splashbacks, 1/1/2 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and space for fridge/freezer. Door to utility and breakfast room.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 13' 3" ( 1.85m x 4.04m )
With power, lighting and a door to the garden.
With a sloped ceiling, radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
(restricted head height)
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, built in cupboard and beams.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps. Radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" max x 12' 8" max ( 2.62m max x 3.86m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, sea views, radiator and beams.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Extractor fan and radiator.
Sunroom 19' x 6' 7" ( 5.79m x 2.01m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side aspect and patio doors to the garden.
Partly laid to lawn and enclosed with shingled and paved areas. Pond, variety of sheds and outbuildings, oil tank and ample parking,
With a patio area to the side.
With power, lighting and shelving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56830012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.